Lifestyle: Fashion & Home
T. J. Sacks & Associates’ lifestyle practice includes experience that consists of everything from industry giants to small retail operations. We have worked with clients to launch new products, re-position existing products and develop strategy that ultimately garners brand awareness and generates sales.
We recognize that visibility is key, name recognition is everything, and brand awareness is the driver of consumer sales. Our goal is to successfully affect our client’s bottom line—to develop and increase sales. We regularly and consistently attract strategic, focused media coverage for our clients, keeping them top-of-mind with their audiences.
Our range of lifestyle brands include:
- Furniture companies such as Century and Martin Pierce
- Fashion such as totes coats and umbrellas, NBO and Spanner knitwear
- Home products such as Mannington floor-covering, Monsanto carpeting, Brookstone hard to find tools, Verilux healthy lighting, Holloway House floor care products and Allergy Control
- Decorative accessories include Soovia Janis Branch, Pier 1 Imports , Lillian Vernon At Home , JG Durand Glassware as well as the Frank J. Miele Gallery
- And, there aren’t a lot of agencies that can tout their success on behalf of a home heating and air conditioning company, Trane
In addition to the traditional product placement, we have developed creative special programs such as the Century Furniture Award for Design Excellence geared to the interior design marketplace with resultant media coverage in both the trade and consumer press.
We have developed remarkable content across each element of our clients’ marketing funnel to attract, convert, engage and delight their prospects, leads, and customers.
We work hard on behalf of our clients to produce results that affect their bottom line. Our public relations and marketing communications programs cut through the competitive noise of the digital world and bring brand recognition to our clients. Our proactive campaigns are smart, savvy and targeted to meet and exceed expectations.